Kitchen Remodeling Services
We gather, we eat, and we plan for the week ahead, often all in one space. Generation after generation, the kitchen continues to be the center of our homes.
Choose Style and Function
At KbE, we know how important your kitchen is to you and your family, and we take functionality into account during every step of the kitchen remodel design and build process. Every detail, from lighting to cabinet layout, is thought out and accounted for to ensure that your space not only looks beautiful, but functions seamlessly for you and your family.
When it comes to style, we focus on classic, transitional designs that will last a lifetime, even as kitchen renovation trends come and go over the years.
Why Work With a Designer?
Most of our clients come to us with a list of issues they have with their current space and/or new features they’d like to add. Many of them aren’t sure where to start – or they’ve tried to and were overwhelmed and bogged down by details.
A designer will take a holistic, comprehensive look at your needs to help you pull the pieces together and design the perfect kitchen. While they think through the details, measurements, materials, and logistics, you’ll be able to let your imagination run free and see the kitchen of your dreams come to life.
Why Not Just Hire a Contractor?
When clients skip the design phase of kitchen remodeling and jump right into building with a contractor, details get missed. You may have the island of your dreams, but never use it because it’s the wrong height to sit at comfortably. Or maybe you finally got the double oven you wanted, but the doors open into a main throughway that makes it difficult to use.
Our designers identify design problems early, see possibilities where you may not, and keep the entire kitchen remodeling experience moving along smoothly.
Collaboration Is Key
When you work with a kitchen designer, you don’t have to give up control of your vision. You can be intimately involved in every detail of the project – but will never have to stress over logistics, measurements, or scheduling.
Before You Meet With a Designer:
- Talk as a family about what you like and dislike about your kitchen.
- Create a rough floor plan of your current kitchen and dining area.
- Explore your design style. Do you love modern cabinetry or are you pulled toward retro appliances?
- Consider the architectural style of your home. Do you want your kitchen remodel to reflect this style or not?
- Look for kitchens you love – and feel free to bring photos or magazines.
- Discuss your ideal budget and timeline.
- Bring any and all questions you have about the kitchen remodeling process.
After You Meet, Your Designer Will:
- Visit your home to take measurements of your kitchen and dining space.
- Share their initial thoughts and ideas.
- Create a kitchen design, floor plan, and other drafting documents.
- Develop a detailed schedule and budget.
- Order all products and materials.
- Coordinate with all contractors.
- Oversee the installation and placement of cabinets, countertops, appliances, and all other design elements.
How We Serve Our Customers
Very professional teamwork. Quality contractors, schedule adhered to, excellent communication. Highly recommend. Did a full renovation of a house I just purchased including a ~ 500 sq ft expansion.
Kitchens by Eileen: This is a company that believes in high quality workmanship, excellent customer communication and delivering what is promised, when it is promised . . . AND has innovative designers. All the workers were of the highest quality.