Custom Home Additions
Sometimes the forever home you’ve fallen in love with isn’t large enough for your forever family. Whether you need a larger living space, an added playroom, or more bedrooms or bathrooms, we can turn the house you love into a space that functions for your entire family.
In addition to providing much-needed square footage, our designers will ensure that your addition blends seamlessly with the rest of your home and looks as though it was always there. Our goal is to make every home addition feel purposeful and cohesive so that it adds, not detracts from the overall space.
Whether you’re looking to add in-law quarters or expand a cramped first floor into an open-concept layout, we have the home addition design expertise you need to make your family’s dream home a reality.
Before You Meet With a Designer:
- Hold a meeting with all family members. Discuss the space you plan to add to your home and who it will impact.
- Create a rough floor plan of the space you’d like to add to your home. If you have no idea what you want your space to look like, make a list of features or functions instead.
- Explore your design style. Beyond the function of your home addition, what do you want your new space to look like? Should it be calm and serene or bright and colorful?
- Consider the architectural style of your home. Do you want your home addition plans to reflect this style or not? Do you have additional home remodeling plans after this renovation?
- Look for pictures of spaces you love – and feel free to bring photos or magazines.
- Discuss your ideal budget and timeline.
- Bring any and all questions you have about adding an addition to your home.
After You Meet, Your Designer Will:
- Visit your home to take measurements.
- Share their initial thoughts and ideas.
- Create a custom addition design, floor plan, and other drafting documents.
- Develop a detailed schedule and budget.
- Order all products and materials.
- Coordinate with all contractors.
- Oversee the installation and placement of added electrical, plumbing, lighting fixtures, storage features, and more.
How We Serve Our Customers
Very professional teamwork. Quality contractors, schedule adhered to, excellent communication. Highly recommend. Did a full renovation of a house I just purchased including a ~ 500 sq ft expansion.
Kitchens by Eileen: This is a company that believes in high quality workmanship, excellent customer communication and delivering what is promised, when it is promised . . . AND has innovative designers. All the workers were of the highest quality.